Newly Unsealed Court Documents Totally Destroy Antifa Killer’s Excuses For Trump Supporter Slaying

(Tea Party 247) – On Friday, the Multnomah County District Attorney’s Office in Oregon released unsealed court documents which refute claims made by an Antifa supporter who shot and killed a Trump supporter in what he would go on to claim was defensive.

The documents suggest that, contrary to what he told VICE just before being shot and killed when he tried to evade arrest by federal agents, Michael Reinoehl targeted Aaron “Jay” Danielson specifically before he fired on him.

This is also consistent with video footage of that fateful night, which was shared to social media last weekend.

The Blaze reports:

Reinoehl, who describes himself as “100% ANTIFA” on social media, is seen on surveillance video from the night of Aug. 29. Security footage from Moda Tower catches Reinoehl seemingly hiding in a parking garage just before 8:45 p.m., then spots Danielson and his friend and fellow Patriot Prayer member, Chandler Pappas. Reinoehl then follows the two men down Third Avenue. Both Danielson and Pappas were wearing Patriot Prayer hats at the time.

Portland Police homicide detective Rico Beniga wrote in the probable cause affidavit that Reinoehl “conceals himself, waits and watches” as Danielson and Pappas pass him.

At that moment, Danielson “appeared to be holding a can in his right hand and what appears to be an expandable baton in his left hand,” according to Beniga’s statement. Reinoehl emerged from the garage and followed the two men as they crossed the street. Reinoehl was seen “reaching toward the pocket or pouch on his waistband.”

“The shooting occurs shortly thereafter and is not captured on the surveillance video,” the Portland Police Bureau detective wrote.

Two shots were fired, one of which appears to have hit the bear spray that Danielson was holding, which caused an explosion of “what appears to be a gaseous substance.” The can of bear spray was recovered by police near Danielson’s body and “exhibited damage consistent with being struck by a bullet,” Beniga said.

A Glock 17 with 19 rounds in the magazine was recovered from Danielson’s waistband, which caused the investigators to believe that the weapon had not been fired during the encounter. We can also imagine, perhaps, that since it was still in his waistband, it hadn’t even been drawn before he was shot.

A second bullet struck Danielson in the chest before he stumbled three steps and collapsed in the street.

He was pronounced dead at 8:55 p.m., approximately 10 minutes after the shooting. An autopsy discovered that he had been shot in the front and that the bullet had traveled from right to left and lodged in his back. The cause of death, according to the medical examiner, was a gunshot wound to the chest, and was ruled a homicide.

The statement says that Reinoehl was seen on video running north.

“I believe it was just a random assassination attempt. I think it was planned,” Pappas said. “I think they were looking for somebody to hurt. I think they’re looking for somebody just like us who was down there unprotected, who didn’t go and bring guns because we’re not, we didn’t have any intention to kill people.”

Reinoehl was identified by social media users shortly after footage of the shooting was shared on social media, but the Portland Police Bureau did not obtain an arrest warrant until Wednesday. The Multnomah County District Attorney’s Office charged him with murder in the second degree with a firearm and unlawful use of a weapon with a firearm.

He was killed Thursday by a fugitive task force near Lacey, Washington.