Nancy Pelosi Has Zero Respect for the Office of the President
(RightWing.org) – Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) unleashed her wrath upon a reporter in December 2019, who asked if she “hated” President Donald Trump. She let everyone within earshot know that since she was raised Catholic, she does not hate anybody and, in fact, she regularly prays for the president.
To Hate or Not to Hate?
One reporter decided to get an expert opinion and invited a priest to appear on her show to discuss the matter. Christine Flowers invited Father Joe Zaleski on her radio broadcast to discuss the matter.
This is what a real Catholic thinks about "I am a Catholic, I don't hate" Nancy Pelosi.
Christine talks to Father Joe Zaleski about public Catholics https://t.co/u8Jq89tWiL
— Christine Flowers (@flowerlady61) December 9, 2019
The Father confirmed Pelosi did have the correct position of the church on the matter and said while he can’t know the Speaker’s heart, her public comments and actions do raise some concerns. As far as her comments about praying for the president goes, he did opine “… I’m not so sure I believe that.”
History of Contempt
There have been a number of incidents that justify the reporter’s question.
- December 2018 — an aide told reporters that after a contentious meeting in the Oval Office Pelosi said “… manhood could [never] be associated with him.”
- June 2019 — while speaking with House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-NY) about beginning the impeachment sham they went through, the speaker said she would rather “see him in prison.”
- February 2020 — Nancy infamously went viral when she tore up her copy of President Trump’s State of the Union address from her seat on the dais behind him.
- May 2020 — when the president announced that he was taking hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) as a prophylactic against the coronavirus, she mused that he probably shouldn’t be taking an unapproved medicine with a double shot: his “age group (he is 74 years old)” and because (in her opinion) that he’s “morbidly obese.”
- August 2020 — Pelosi declared the Democratic nominee for president, Joe Biden should cancel upcoming debates because Trump lacks an “association with the truth, evidence, data, and facts…”
- August 2020 — in a televised interview on MSNBC, she said the Russians weren’t the only threats to the election’s integrity. Rather, the speaker said it would be “the domestic enemies… at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue with their allies in the Congress of the United States.” On a side note, these comments were completely ignored by Leftist media outlets like CNN, the New York Times, and The Washington Post.
Whether Speaker Pelosi truly harbors a hatred for the president is known only to her and the God she professes to follow. But the words she uses can definitely be put under the headings of loathing, vitriol, rancor, and animosity. And, Liberals have the gall to call the Republicans the party of hate.
Copyright 2020, RightWing.org